LEICA and ROLLEIFLEX cases ( UK Only )

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by pentaxpete, Jan 10, 2019 at 8:37 AM.

1. pentaxpete

pentaxpete Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Groups:
    Offered : My 1936 LEICA IIIa CASE-- the Camera was stolen years ago in a Drive-By theft at Thorpe Park, Surrey. I had Camera bag on ground by me as i was sitting eating Lunch and a Car came round and a bloke had teh door open and leaned out and snatched up my Camera Bag containing my lovely 1936 LEICA IIIa with 50mm f3.5 Elmar, a Weston Master III meter and 2 Praktica lenses I was carrying for a friend ! Police said the thieves had also smashed the window of a posh Bentley car -- so be careful if you go to Thorpe Park ! Case treated with Neatsfoot Oil . Needs some stitching
    £5 - 00 + £2- 95 Postage if you cannot collect from BRENTWOOD Essex

A Rolleiflex case to fit late 1960's - 70's f3.5 models Been treated with Neatsfoot oil -- needs Stitching
    £5-00 + £2-95 Postage if you cannot collect from BRENTWOOD Essex
    Cheque or PayPal Leica IIIa case 01.JPG Leica IIIa case 02.JPG Rolleiflex case 01.JPG Rolleiflex case 02.JPG

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.