Kowa Six with 85mm for repair

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by campy51, Jan 9, 2019.

1. campy51

campy51 Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Kowa Six in good condition except the lens shutter needs service. It has a couple of problems that I can see. First problem is at slow speeds the shutter opens but sometimes does not close unless you rotate the speed dial. The other problem seems to be that the speeds seem to be the same speed at most settings.. The glass looks great but there are some stains on the rear shutter blades. I bought this knowing the lens needs service and have partially taken apart the lens to see if I can get at the shutter. I stopped when I realized that it is beyond my knowledge and didn't want to further damage the lens, but I am sure it's just a question of cleaning the shutter. The body seems to functioning normal and looks to be in good condition, and the hood opens and closes properly .I will give a 7 day return for refund to established members if the body does not meet your expectations. This is assuming the lens is also returned in the same condition as received and not further damaged do to attempted repairs.
    Price is $220.00 net to me plus shipping to US only.

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    campy51

campy51 Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Bump

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.