Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyJoanP2975
Recent bookmarks
Shooter
Multi Format
I was wandering about Badgers website last night and stumbled upon 8x10 Kentmere Fineprint paper in the used gear area–it's actually a close-out, not used paper. $35.00 per 100 sheet box, just about 1/2 price. Just a heads-up, I'm not affiliated with them, but am a very happy customer.

https://www.badgergraphic.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=3181

jp80874

Shooter
ULarge Format
Thanks Richard. Next school term I will be printing 16x20 Kentmere from 8x10 negatives. This will reduce my proofing cost but let me use the same paper in both sizes. I just ordered a pack.

John Powers

boilerdoc

Shooter
Medium Format
I ordered 5 boxes! I think this will work with Lith printing as well. Either way it's a heck of a deal.
Steve

KEK

Shooter
Multi Format
Richard i hope you don't mind me hijacking this thread. I've just about run out of my kentmere stock and wanted to know if anyone has tried the kentmere that is coming out of the ilford plant. Is it still as fast etc etc.

I'm also going to assume this stock from badger is from the last run at the kentmere plant

OP
OP
Shooter
Multi Format
I've used Kentmere paper from both production facilities and don't see much difference between them. I really like this paper.

Richard i hope you don't mind me hijacking this thread. I've just about run out of my kentmere stock and wanted to know if anyone has tried the kentmere that is coming out of the ilford plant. Is it still as fast etc etc.

I'm also going to assume this stock from badger is from the last run at the kentmere plant

KEK

Shooter
Multi Format
Thanks Richard that's what i wanted to hear. I like the paper too.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom