Threads
Members
Latest member
coralluxurycleaning
Recent bookmarks

removedacct1

Shooter
Large Format
Currently 41 rolls of Kentmere 100 available right now at Blue Moon Camera in PDX

Craig

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Would you please advise where I can order them from Canada ? Thank you.

Looks like they are sold out of the 400. They had it last time I was in.

You can also order direct from Amplis: https://store.amplis.com/search?page=1&q=kentmere&type=product

Kino

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Looks like Ilford has a winner on their hands...

MattKing

Shooter
Multi Format

You can also order direct from Amplis: https://store.amplis.com/search?page=1&q=kentmere&type=product

It wouldn't surprise me if Amplis, as the exclusive Canadian distributor, isn't able to fill US orders - their "checkout" seems to restrict sales to Canadian addresses.

skylight1b

Shooter
Multi Format
Very excited to get to try some of this stuff, but the wait is interminable. Harman announced it back on December 1, but seem to be taking their sweet time to get it distributed. Still nothing at Freestyle or B&H, which you'd think would've been among the first places to get it in North America. Hoping to get it from Freestyle so I can combine with an order for more L110 developer.

Wonder what the holdup is?
If I haven't bought out the 400, Reformed Film Lab still has some in both speeds.

Reformed Film Lab 120 film

-Edited to fix confusing wording

Bwbuff

Shooter
35mm

You are right, the 400 is backorder now, I will wait. I still have some 120 Foma 400 for now. Thanks.

MattKing

Shooter
Multi Format
It wouldn't surprise me if Amplis, as the exclusive Canadian distributor, isn't able to fill US orders - their "checkout" seems to restrict sales to Canadian addresses.

Oops - I got confused about who it was who was asking about purchasing from Canada. Carry on :smile:

juan

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
I went to the obvious place - Roberts website - and see the film listed for sale but out of stock. I guess that would be the place to keep an eye on in the US.

Last edited:

removedacct1

Shooter
Large Format
I went to the obvious place - Roberts website - and see the film listed for sale but out of stock. I guess that would be the place to keep an eye on in the US.

When I looked yesterday morning they had both 100 and 400 available, but with a limit of 5 rolls per customer. It seems they sold out. Check Blue Moon Camera - they still have the Kentmere 100 in stock this morning.

OP
OP

ant!

Shooter
Multi Format
Photoservice in Montreal has both speeds in stock as well...

aparat

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
So this is what they should be shot at?
You can expose Kentmere 100 and 400 at box speed, if processed "normally." They can even be pushed effectively, gaining some shadow detail in the process. I found these two films to be terrific.

Sirius Glass

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
I always give film at least 1/2 to 1 stop exposure over box speed, and find negs easier to print (more shadow information).

I use the actual Zone System exposure and getting what I want rather than approximate.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom