Members
Latest member
brianatkinsphoto
Recent bookmarks

Soeren

Shooter
Multi Format
Hi all
I am playing aroung with this new to me kit. When the winder is on I can still release the shutter from the on body button and does so when shooting vertical planning on making a grip to fit under the camera body. Just to be sure there is nothing wrong with this or is there?
Best regards

chriscrawfordphoto

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
If you're talking about the 645 Pro or 645 Super, both of them allow use of the body release and the winder will automatically wind to the next frame (be sure the winder is on before you do this).

OP
OP

Soeren

Shooter
Multi Format
If you're talking about the 645 Pro or 645 Super, both of them allow use of the body release and the winder will automatically wind to the next frame (be sure the winder is on before you do this).

Oh, yes its the 645 Pro. Nice, Ill look into making a vertical grip for it :smile: Thanks Chris
Best regards

MattKing

Shooter
Multi Format
Oh, yes its the 645 Pro. Nice, Ill look into making a vertical grip for it :smile: Thanks Chris
Best regards

Mamiya made a left hand grip that includes a hot shoe and an electronic release that might serve your purpose.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom