Information from those who have converted 220 Film inserts to 120 for P645 and P645N (II)Cameras

Recent Classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geoff mountfield
Recent bookmarks

pentaxuser

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
A thread on PentaxForums has prompted me to ask for specific information on this subject. Can those who have converted 220 film inserts to 120 say:

1. Has this created any problems with the film's quality i.e. have 120 films travelled through the converted insert OK and produced OK results?
2. How many 120 films have you put through the camera since the conversion and has this resulted in any problems with the motor?

There may be too few users of P645 and 645N and NIIs on Photrio for this information to be meaningful enough to draw any conclusions but I feel it is worth asking. Hopefully this will not take too much of your time and effort

Once I have your responses I can expand further on what lies behind the request, if requested, but at the moment I am not looking for engagement on whether this is a sensible thing to do or other matters at this stage. It is simple information that I need.
Thanks in advance to those P645, 645N andNII users who have made the conversion

pentaxuser

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom