Threads
Members
Latest member
stngoldberg
Recent bookmarks

drew528

Shooter
35mm
I bought a lot (dozens) of tolls of Kodak's Ektar 100 about 3-4 years ago, probably from B&H so it was fresh at the time. Most of that time it was in the freezer until a day or two before I shot it. Until now, I had the film commercially processed and scanned. I shot the last of it last week, processed the film myself (Unicolor), and am scanning the processed film with Vuescan and a Nikon Super Coolscan 4000ED. Vuescan is telling me that there are a number of different Ektars. I understand that it was discontinued and then brought back to life in 2008, so it is no surprise that there would be more than one. Previously, other films had edge markings telling me what version of Kodacolor etc. the film was, but this film only tells me is Kodak Ektar 100. I'm guessing it is the latest version III, but Vuescan shows two different versions of that: CX and SY. Is there a way to be certain?

OP
OP
drew528

drew528

Shooter
35mm
Oops. This should probably be in a hybrid forum. If there is a way to relocate or delete this, I haven't found it yet. I started a new thread over there. Sorry.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom