bill schwab

Advertiser
Advertiser
Shooter
Multi Format
Iceland: The South Coast 2014
with Bill Schwab
April 25 - May 4

*Limited to 8 adults with only 7 spaces remaining at this time.

The plans are set and registrations are being taken for this 9 day - 8 night tour focusing on the southern coast of Iceland. With its beautiful black sand beaches, cliffs, waterfalls and glacial pool, Iceland's south coast is one of my favorite and most picturesque regions of this beautiful and mysterious country. Having guided groups of photographers there for the past 7 years, this will only be the second time that we focus completely on the southern region. If past trips are any indication, this will be an adventure to remember.

This is not a workshop - no class time, no critiques - just some serious exploring and shooting in what I truly believe to be one of the most wonderful and pristine places on earth in which to photograph.

The complete itinerary is now available and as with all rof my trips to Iceland, it is pretty much all inclusive. It includes all transport in Iceland, a private room and bath each night and a dinner and breakfast each day.

More information HERE

Thanks for looking and I hope you can come along!

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:

StoneNYC

Shooter
8x10 Format
Bill, stop it! It's not fair! LOL :smile:. These are all amazing trips! Have a great time and glad you're sharing the experience with others.

Two23

Shooter
8x10 Format
I've been to Iceland three times by myself now, and want to return in winter. I have a large remote-fire flash system and want to light up some of the waterfalls at night. And besides, Iceland is a heckla of a lot warmer in winter than South Dakota is!

Kent in SD

David Brown

Shooter
Multi Format
Just don't mention herring. He'll stop the car ...

OP
OP
bill schwab

bill schwab

Advertiser
Advertiser
Shooter
Multi Format
Just don't mention herring. He'll stop the car ...
Damn! David! I just burst into uncontrollable laughter just from reading that. Thanks! I needed it. Robyn (David's beautiful and hilarious wife) said perhaps the funniest thing I have heard, but you had to be there.

The Velveteen Herring will live forever.

:laugh:

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom