Threads
Members
Latest member
JKFTL
Recent bookmarks

olleorama

Shooter
Multi Format
...but his funeral notice put a small smile on my face! Here in secular Sweden it is quite common to have an icon in your funeral notice, rather than the christian cross (which is still dominating though), and most notices feature an icon that is chosen to represent the person in question. So this morning I found a nice one:
4040924368_36380082fc.jpg

The person was born in '22 and it turns out he lived a few streets from me. I couldn't find any of his pics on the interweb (not really surprising), but it would have been cool to have talked to him, maybe he was one of those 'real' press photographers back in the days. Hmm, if only I knew.

Anybody knows what camera it is supposed to be?

Jeff Kubach

Shooter
Multi Format
I don't know what camera is supposed to be, but I'm sure he is a hell of a guy none the less!:smile:

Jeff

resummerfield

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
...... it would have been cool to have talked to him, maybe he was one of those 'real' press photographers back in the days. Hmm, if only I knew.

Anybody knows what camera it is supposed to be?

From the shape of the pull strap on the front standard, I would guess a Linhof Technika 3.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom