How would Platon print? two videos

Discussion in 'Photographers' started by jtk, May 30, 2018.

1. jtk

jtk Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
  2. Theo Sulphate

Theo Sulphate Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Haha! At first I thought you were referring to the Greek philosoper, Plato, since his real name was Πλάτων (Pláton). Maybe it was a sort of WWJD question.

I can't view the videos on my steam-powered phone, so I'll have to exclude myself from providing any meaningful response to your query.

As for the original Platon, he'd probably view his images projected on a cave wall by firelight.

3. OP
    OP
    jtk

jtk Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm

Your "original Platon" observation is important in it's way. Projection by firelight was smelly, so somebody invented lantern slides.

However...if you have a computer with audio, that's larger than your phone, I think you'd enjoy today's Platon,. He has been important to New Yorker Magazine and his compassionate photo philosophy is conveyed in the videos in my link. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.