Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnmcc
Recent bookmarks

lesspaul

Shooter
35mm
I've got a Sekonic Digilite F that is not powering up correctly, and I want to take a peek to see if I can find the problem. Is there anything other than removing the two screws in the battery compartment that I should do before trying to separate the two clamshell halves?

Much thanks.. Paul

illumiquest

Shooter
Multi Format
I used this technique with great success… Screen Shot 2013-11-19 at 3.34.24 PM.png

rjbuzzclick

Shooter
Multi Format
Funny, mine just quit working a few weeks ago too, they must be in kahoots! Mine doesn't power up at all. It's getting power at the board and that's as far as I've had time to go. To take it apart, there are two screws in the battery compartment, and one more under the little blue label on the back. You don't need to remove the larger black label on the back. With those three screws out the main case should come apart. There are more screws and stand-offs inside on the circuit boards.

benjiboy

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
:smile: Very carefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom