Latest member
NegativeCreep
Recent bookmarks
Status
Not open for further replies.

sepiareverb

Shooter
Multi Format
Hexar RF Body with cap. $575 shipped in the US.

top.jpg

A lovely Hexar in fantastic shape, that came to me a few weeks ago soon after a full once-over in Japan. I've put only a few rolls through it, selling because I've decided to keep the M7 after all. Only one was going to stay, and try as I might I can't get along with the Konica's auto-wind. Rangefinder is aligned, shutter and that auto wind-on in top shape. Cosmetically there are a few bright marks on the on/off/timer ring and one tiny bright mark near on the leading edge of the top-plate above the 'RF' engraving. Maybe a little polishing of the finish near the strap lugs from a leather strap?

Leica 28/2.8 ASPH, 6-bit with hood, caps and case. $1625 shipped in the US.
28-front.jpg

In barely used condition. I purchased this new some years ago for a particular week long shoot in which being discreet and using as little space as possible was a requirement, and it has had some regular if minor exercise since. I have always used my 28 Summicron more, mostly because my fingers don't work like they once did, and this is just too tiny for me. Compact, light and optically the equal of the Summicron from 2.8 on. Apparently less prone than the Summicron to Italian Flag Syndrome on the M & M9.

Glass is flawless. Blades perfect. Hood unbruised. Mount and engravings clean, black chrome nearly 100% perfect, with only a very few tiny bright marks on the aperture ring knurling.

Shipping within the US and Paypal fees included in price.

Overseas shipping via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate at cost. You can determine that cost at http://postcalc.usps.com. Items ship from zip code 05819. Insurance will be extra for all packages domestic or overseas. Note USPS no longer offers insurance for service to all countries.

Attachments

• pair.jpg
    pair.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 88
OP
OP
sepiareverb

sepiareverb

Shooter
Multi Format
$1500 shipped in the US, and offers are welcome. Sorry, I can't do trades this time around, I'm in pay the bank mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom