Hello from Orlando, FL!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the PHOTRIO Community' started by Lago Vista Film Lab, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Lago Vista Film Lab

Lago Vista Film Lab Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I've been shooting analog photography for about 20 years now, mostly just C41 35mm. Right now my main cameras of choice are the Canon Elan 7NE and Canon EOS 3 with various lenses and accessories. You can see my instagram here. I'm very well versed with Noritsu scanners and have been providing extensive support for those on the facebook group "Noritsu Scanner Users".

ALSO

I recently opened up a 35mm C41 film lab! I run a Noritsu QSF-T15F and a Noritsu LS-600 with EZ Controller. Since I'm not trying to be the jack of all trades like every other photo lab with massive equipment and staff investments, I can keep my prices very low while offering services on the best lab equipment in the world.

Feel free to check out my site: www.lagovistafilmlab.com

2. Sirius Glass

Sirius Glass Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Groups:
    Welcome to APUG Photrio

3. dutchsteammachine

dutchsteammachine Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Welcome to Apug!

Have you ever used a Nikon F100? I got one recently, pulled a few rolls through it already.

Awesome that you have an automatic film processing machine. How do you keep it clean? do you have to run it every day in order to keep things from getting dirty and stuck?

Regards.

4. OP
    OP
    Lago Vista Film Lab

Shooter:
    35mm
    I've only shot Minolta and Canon cameras.

It actually stays very clean, it's only recommended to shut it and drain it for deep cleaning once a year. It has filters that keep the chemicals clear and it has automatic cleaning and replenishment cycles. It's a CN16s machine not RA-4 it's idiot proof it's easier to use and service than it is to use my dishwasher. Cheaper to own and operate too lol

I do run a photo lab so I run rolls through it daily :smile:

5. saman13

saman13 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    At $4 to develop a roll of color neg, makes me wish I was closer to Orlando. I'd shoot a lot more color film...

6. OP
    OP
    Lago Vista Film Lab

Shooter:
    35mm
    With USPS parcel post it's about $2.75 to ship 1 roll of film (or 20 at a time) with tracking anywhere in the USA.

7. Trail Images

Trail Images Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hello and welcome to Photrio.......:cool: