Members
Latest member
Keezly
Recent bookmarks

WesternYouth

Shooter
35mm
Hello,

I have looked at APUG a few times and I am a member of The Photo Forum but it is starting to move more to Photoshop and Digital so I thought I would search for a more fitting community for my photography.

I have been photographing for three years. I started using film last year and now (besides family and friends photos) I only use film. I build my own darkroom in my basement and used it regularly( I am at school now and miss the privacy of having my own space :smile: )

I am currently going to school and working on a BFA degree in Photography.

I am very excited to join the APUG community!

Cameras
Canon 1n
Minolta x-570
Yashica C
Holga
Very dusty DSLR

Lense
Canon 28-105
Canon 50
Minolta 50

Film
Tmax 400/100

Darkroom
Paper: Ilford/Arista Ultra.EDU (RC/VC)
Chemicals: Tmax or D-76 (film dev), Ilford (paper dev), Ilford rapid fix, Kodak stop

mopar_guy

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Welcome from Western Washington. My wife's family is scattered across the state of Ohio.
Dave

Andrew Horodysky

Hi, and welcome! Are you at OU? Great art program there; I did my undergrad (BA, BFA) at OSU in Columbus. Enjoy the forum -- it's a great community, wealth of information, and inspiration!

OP
OP

WesternYouth

Shooter
35mm
Hello and thank you everyone. Yes I am OU :smile: The art Program is fantastic! I Don't have a scanner or I would be scanning some prints to share. Maybe I'll try the library come to think of it...

Shooter
Multi Format
Originally from East Liverpool, S of Youngstown on 7. I occasion TPF as well but am far more active here. Go Buckeyes! Welcome to APUG.

Last edited by a moderator:

ic-racer

Shooter
Multi Format
Welcome. I did my MFA at OSU. Checkout the Midwest region posts, we have informal APUG gatherings near Cleveland once or twice a year.

OP
OP

WesternYouth

Shooter
35mm
Welcome. I did my MFA at OSU. Checkout the Midwest region posts, we have informal APUG gatherings near Cleveland once or twice a year.

That would be great I have family in the Cleveland area. Thank you for the info!

papagene

Membership Council
Council
Shooter
Multi Format
Hello and welcome to APUG from western Massachusetts.

gene

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom