Hasselblad 903 SWC with Voigtlander VF

Discussion in '[Classifieds] My Ebay Listings' started by Oldwino, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Oldwino

Oldwino Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    IMG_3510.JPG IMG_3511.JPG IMG_3512.JPG IMG_3513.JPG IMG_3514.JPG IMG_3515.JPG IMG_3516.JPG IMG_3517.JPG IMG_3509.JPG Selling my Hasselblad 903 SWC with 2 backs and Voigtlander SWC angle-finder.

Camera functions perfectly. Lens is clean and clear. Shutter works at all speeds. Some minor cosmetic signs of use on the body.

The voigtlander viewfinder is simply awesome. Very bright and distortion free.

The kit comes with two backs, your choice. I have 2 A12s and 2 A16s. You can take just the A12s, just the A16s, or one of each. (I enjoy using the A16 backs with this camera a lot). All backs function well, are light tight. Frame spacing is excellent. One of the A12 backs has mismatched serial numbers, but it works fine. The rest are matching. The A12 s are black trim, one of the A16s is chrome.

Also included is a bay60 orange filter in good condition. Also included is the original finder with the bubble level in the finder, and an aftermarket hood.

I have the box for the 903 body, and one of the A16 backs. Shipping is included in the USA. As are PayPal fees. Out of country, shipping is at cost.

Asking $3200. I've not yet sold anything here on Photrio, but I have a 100% rating on *bay as lcfwino.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  2. OP
    OP
    Oldwino

Oldwino Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    Bump.

3. OP
    OP
    Oldwino

Oldwino Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    Bump

4. Frankq

Frankq Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi,
    I'd be interested in your 903 swc with finders at $2500.00. No backs needed. You don't mention condition of the glass...can you describe please. I have many feedbacks at eBay: pspec.
    I notice you also have the camera on eBay. No problem waiting til that's over.
    Thanks, Frank

5. Sirius Glass

Sirius Glass Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Groups:
    It is against the website policy to have something for sale in the classified section and on eBay or any other website.

6. Sean

Sean Admin Staff Member Admin

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Groups:
    This is allowed but should be in the classifieds ebay forum, will move it now. However, if this is a sale within Photrio let me know, or is it a link to your gear on ebay more likely? Thanks

7. OP
    OP
    Oldwino

Oldwino Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    Thanks Sean. I had the ad here for quite a while before putting it on eBay as well. Forgot to move it.

8. OP
    OP
    Oldwino

Oldwino Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    Frank, the glass is excellent. No issues.

I've PMd you regarding your offer.

9. OP
    OP
    Oldwino

Oldwino Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    This has been sold