Greetings all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the PHOTRIO Community' started by k3nly, Feb 22, 2018.

1. k3nly

k3nly Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'm based in Utah, USA. Been doing photography since 1969. Shoot 35 mm up to 5x7 film. At present I'm looking for a replacement light head for my Beseler 45MCRX enlarger. The green tube is not working in my Zone VI Variable Contrast head so am in search of a working condition Aristo VCL 4500 with power supply or a working Zone VI 45 variable contrast head. Configured for USA electrical supply. Info welcomed from anybody... Thanks!
    Have a great day,
    Ken

2. mike c

mike c Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Can not help with the enlarger light, but welcome to Photrio (Apug).

3. Sirius Glass

Sirius Glass Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Groups:
    Welcome to APUG Photrio

4. winger

winger Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Can't help with your search, but welcome to a great group of photographers!

5. Trail Images

Trail Images Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hello Ken, and welcome to Photrio. I've photographed several areas in your beautiful state numerous times. I have a long time friend who lives in Koosharem.......:cool:

6. mike c

mike c Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Astro use to make replacements for the tubes, but they got bought out by another company which I can not remember their name. But there was a women there that got them to start making the grids again, that was a few years ago, some one will come up with the name I'm sure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.