Threads
Members
Latest member
BSlides
Recent bookmarks

Daniel Lawton

Shooter
Multi Format
Just wanted to say hello. My name is Dan and I'm new to the site and I must say I love it. Finally I can look at a photo and relate to whoever made it knowing they use traditional methods. I started developing and printing my own B+W in January and find this site to be a great resource. I use 35mm but someday plan on trying medium format. I've got my hands full as it is so I'll be sticking to 35mm for a little while.

Carol

Shooter
35mm
Welcome Daniel. You'll find plenty of helpful people here and if you use the search feature there is a huge amount of photographic info on the site. Enjoy.

bobfowler

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Welcome Home - because that is what this site is like, a comfortable place with nice people and good conversation. Where in NJ are you? I'm in Middletown (Monmouth County).

roy

Shooter
Medium Format
Welcome Daniel.

Andy K

Shooter
Multi Format
Welcome from England Daniel, pull up a chair by the fire!

Andy.

Flotsam

Hi Daniel,
I'm in New York State, right on the Jersey border.
You're right. You found a great site.

BWGirl

Shooter
Multi Format
Welcome to APUG, Daniel!
This is a great place to find answers to questions for which you never even knew you needed answers! :D
I learned more here than any B&W class I ever took. Welcome!

OP
OP
Daniel Lawton

Daniel Lawton

Shooter
Multi Format
Thanks everyone for the welcome. I'm in Somerset county by the way Bob, although I use to live down south in Ocean City while I was going to school. I was up in Warwick NY this weekend which is right on the border near you Flotsam. Very nice area up there. Lots of nice shooting oppurtunities.

Flotsam

Daniel Lawton said:
I was up in Warwick NY this weekend which is right on the border near you Flotsam. Very nice area up there. Lots of nice shooting oppurtunities.

I was up there without my camera last Fall and meant to return for some shooting but didn't make it back. APUG member Jovo has gotten some great photographs of that area.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom