Goerz American Optical Co. Wide Angle Dagor 6 1/2" f8 8X10

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by jimgalli, Dec 5, 2018.

1. jimgalli

jimgalli Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    [​IMG]

These legendary lenses aren't rare, but they're uncommon because people get them and keep them.

[​IMG]

I would guess this one about 1940 - '46. Just before they began coating them. Mounted in Ilex #3 shutter.

[​IMG]

I think this one will benefit from a good cleaning. It's got some age related goo. I would leave it alone, it wouldn't affect a thing, but other people are more fussy than me, so there's that. The shutter sounds great at all the speeds to me. And the retainer / flange is present. Really a very nice old lens. If you get it and hate it, you can send it back to me.

[​IMG]

$425.00 NEW LOWERED PRICE

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018 at 12:20 PM
  2. OP
    OP
    jimgalli

jimgalli Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    Price lowered $100 before it goes off to eek-bay It's better than I have to make it sound, PLUS the guarantee is real.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.