Threads
Members
Latest member
swededreams
Recent bookmarks

Denis R

Shooter
35mm
where can one purchase lucky film paper and film, besides evilbay?

it's time to explore my interests.......

luckyfilm.com

Athiril

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
Directly from Lucky if you order enough you have to email them, but you probably have to get a buttload.

I was interested in getting their 300m and 305m pancake rolls of 35mm C41 to use as motion picture film in a supera america camera.

No idea where in Sweden, but locally vanbar used to sell their B&W stuff.

Is there some reason you cant use ebay? I've found all films to be cheapest from ebay including international shipping to Australia (which can be a fair bit) by a lot than the local ripoffs here - including Fuji, Kodak, Shanghai, Ilford and Lucky films.

edit: in case you were interested in their non b&w products, they informed me they no longer make their colour positive stuff (which was offered in 16mm mopic rolls as well)

fschifano

Shooter
Multi Format
Actually, I've found Shanghai GP3 far superior to Lucky SHD 100. But why? If you can get it cheaply, that's one thing, but I certainly would not pay anything close to current market prices for far better first tier manufacturer's products for the stuff. I've shot quite a bit of Lucky SHD 100 and 400, and I never warmed up to the stuff. No, I'm being generous. The stuff is just not good, and I won't waste any more time farting around with it.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom