markjwyatt

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format

Colin Corneau

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm RF
This looks fantastic and the fact Winogrand's estate/family are on board is interesting.

David T T

Shooter
Multi Format
He was amazing. I'm very much looking forward to this.

CMoore

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
Ask Greenwich Entertainment.
Yeah.....

Not sure how that would even work. He is a big name to "us".....not sure how big of a draw he would be to movie goers.?
Do they just show it at smaller venues, in bigger cities, where they are more likely to sell tickets.?
I would pay the standard $25.00 for a new DVD like this......or are DVD's "obsolete".?
I was on a music forum just this week, and many of the members were/are "shocked" that some of us still buy CD's.:wondering::sad:

adelorenzo

Shooter
4x5 Format
Not sure how that would even work. He is a big name to "us".....not sure how big of a draw he would be to movie goers.?
Do they just show it at smaller venues, in bigger cities, where they are more likely to sell tickets.?
I would pay the standard $25.00 for a new DVD like this......or are DVD's "obsolete".?
I was on a music forum just this week, and many of the members were/are "shocked" that some of us still buy CD's.:wondering::sad:

I would expect that after the film does its run of festivals and limited screenings it will be available on some kind of wider release platform such as iTunes, Netflix, Vimeo, Youtube... I would imagine there will be DVD available as well.

For example I was able to rent the 2013 documentary Everybody Street on Vimeo for a $5 rental fee. (Although apparently it is now on Netflix.)

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom