Latest member
shawnmcc
Recent bookmarks

Sean

Admin
Admin
Shooter
Multi Format
It was suggested that a "Camera Building" forum is added. Sounds like a great idea so I've placed it in the Equipment Section as "Camera Building & Modification"..

brimc76

Shooter
Multi Format
Sean can we use this for DIY camera repairs as well (if there is any interest)? I rebuilt an old Yashica D out of two broken ones and had to scour the net looking for help and advice (this may have been my one and only time though). There may be others here that have an interest or the odd question.

mark

Subscriber
bmac said:
:tongue: How about one for people like me who are good at taking things apart but never get around to putting them back together? :tongue:

How about those of us who get it put back together but have extra parts left over.

I can't wait for people to start posting. lord knows I have a lot of questions.

Aggie

Shooter
Multi Format
Does this include restoring and old camera? I definately need all the help I can get.

TPPhotog

Shooter
Multi Format
mark said:
How about those of us who get it put back together but have extra parts left over.

I can't wait for people to start posting. lord knows I have a lot of questions.
Maybe every now and again we could send all our parts left over to Sean and he can build a new camera with them :wink:

OP
OP
Sean

Sean

Admin
Admin
Shooter
Multi Format
I updated the forum description to include repairs, and DIY.. :smile:

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom