Threads
Members
Latest member
jowens
Recent bookmarks

JohnRichard

Shooter
4x5 Format
Recently I purchased a bunch of 24-frame rolls off a fellow APUGer. I usually don't do C-41 at the house, and in town there is a Walgreens with NICE people, nice equipment, and I have never had an issue out of the machine.
They even feel bad when not all of my frames come out - like if I test an unknown camera, and they have no idea what went on. . . is always a "we're really sorry..." and then I have to explain what I was doing.
They remember me by name. They take interest and genuinely seem to want my return business.

Even better is that there is actually an increase in film processing at this specific mini-lab. It's also one of the older Fuji wet labs with the Crystal Archive II paper (Silver halide paper), no ink-jet prints here.

Also I get fantastik point-and shoot or rangefinder results with the fuji superia. I'm still quite partial to Kodak Portra in my medium format line, but for 35mm color work, this stuff is great.
Take a day trip, get some of this Fuji Superia, and have fun!

555800000001.jpg

Randy Moe

Shooter
Multi Format
Sounds good, my Costco is also good and cheap, process C41 35 mm only, is $1.59. Scan is $3.00, I never get prints til I see what I got, and I scan it myself.

And Fuji Superia is cheap to buy everywhere.

cheny03

Shooter
35mm RF
My local Wargreens has raised the price to $5.xx for film processing. Just stop being there.

jimrohrer

Shooter
Multi Format
I shoot mostly black & white, processed myself, but when I shoot an occasional roll of C-41 film I'm always pleasantly surprised when my local photo shop lab will have it back to me in less than an hour, developed and uncut, and charge me somewhere in the neighborhood of $3. It's one of the last remaining great deals out there- don't tell anyone!

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom