Members
Latest member
philipandre
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for Alan9940 (1)

Alan9940

Shooter
Multi Format
I have way more film than I'm ever going to shoot so, I've decided to start selling some off. First up is Velvia 50. I have 2 boxes of 4x5 (20 sheets per box) and one box of 8x10 (20 sheets); all unopened. I bought this film directly from Japan and it has been stored in my freezer since I received it.

Velvia 50 4x5 exp 2019-4 $90 per box
Velvia 50 8x10 exp 2017-3 $375

I will cover shipping and Paypal fees to the CONUS. International shipping will be extra.

Thanks for looking!

Velvia45.jpg Velvia810.jpg

Last edited:

trendland

Shooter
Medium Format
I have way more film than I'm ever going to shoot so, I've decided to start selling some off. First up is Velvia 50. I have 2 boxes of 4x5 (20 sheets per box) and one box of 8x10 (20 sheets); all unopened. I bought this film directly from Japan and it has been stored in my freezer since I received it.

Velvia 50 8x10 exp 2017-3 $375k

Hi

I will cover shipping and Paypal fees to the CONUS. International shipping will be extra.

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 209631 View attachment 209632

Velvia 50 8x10 exp 2017-3 $375

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 209631 View attachment 209632

Hi Alan - your offerings are from faire pricing I would say. Concerning 8x10 Velvia50 you stated you have more films you'll ever be able to shot. May I ask from what ammound of 8x10Velvia50 we are talking on the longer term?
with regards
PS : It is asked just out of curiosity :wondering:......I own some special sheeds in E6 so I perhaps will not buy today in addition. (first I'd buy an additional bigger freezer).

OP
OP

Alan9940

Shooter
Multi Format
Hi Alan - your offerings are from faire pricing I would say. Concerning 8x10 Velvia50 you stated you have more films you'll ever be able to shot. May I ask from what ammound of 8x10Velvia50 we are talking on the longer term?
with regards
PS : It is asked just out of curiosity :wondering:......I own some special sheeds in E6 so I perhaps will not buy today in addition. (first I'd buy an additional bigger freezer).

Actually, I shoot mostly B&W. Therefore, I don't have much color film in storage.

trendland

Shooter
Medium Format
Actually, I shoot mostly B&W. Therefore, I don't have much color film in storage.
Ok I see thanks Alan.
with regards

PS : But if you one day remember : "There should be a greater amound of Velvia50 8x10 remaining in my Garage like this here :
image.jpg

please come back and give me some of that boxes with nice price like you will have today.

I will need not so much like here :
Fujichrome-Velvia-8x10-Film-2-copy.jpg

but this dimentions are indeed to much to shot ever
:wink:

with regards

PS : Perhaps you remember the last Velvia50 8x10 deal at around 135k :outlaw: Fuji made...:smile:

OP
OP

Alan9940

Shooter
Multi Format
OMG, are you a dealer or is all that just for personal use? I've never had that much all at once and couldn't shoot it in my lifetime, if I did! :wink:

trendland

Shooter
Medium Format
OMG, are you a dealer or is all that just for personal use? I've never had that much all at once and couldn't shoot it in my lifetime, if I did! :wink:
No that would be nice. But this was the last batch Fuji sold an US photographer. He payed that sum of 135k for all. Not a bad deal because the today's value should be around half a Million bucks.
To be fair I had meanwhile an Idea that you could be the lucky one who made this deal:wink:

Bon Chance for sellings Velvia50 in 8x10 was a real great film:sad:but now it is discontinued..

OP
OP

Alan9940

Shooter
Multi Format
Ah, I see. No, I'm NOT that guy...couldn't have afforded the 135K in the first place! And, where would I store it to keep it fresh? You would probably need a walk-in freezer. That said, he could certainly make quite a bit of $$$ selling it off. Typically price nowadays, direct from Japan, is about $350 - $400 per box!

trendland

Shooter
Medium Format
Ah, I see. No, I'm NOT that guy...couldn't have afforded the 135K in the first place! And, where would I store it to keep it fresh? You would probably need a walk-in freezer. That said, he could certainly make quite a bit of $$$ selling it off. Typically price nowadays, direct from Japan, is about $350 - $400 per box!
Yes I followed that increasement over the last years. I own Kodak sheeds up to 5x7 and they also increased much.

with regards

PS : Good reliable price you made others should hear:smile:

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom