For Sale FS: Saunders LPL 4500 II 4x5 enlarger w/ Color head, carriers - pick up only

Recent Classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adam m
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for bjsmith7474 (10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjsmith7474

Shooter
35mm
I'm simply not going to be using this, so I wanted to pass it on.

Saunders LPL 4500 II 4x5 enlarger w/ Color head, 35mm, 6x6 and 6x7 carriers - $700

Works great, and comes with at least two carriers, extra bulbs, more. It is packed in the three original boxes it came in, so it's ready to go. If you want to see photos, just PM me with your email and I can send them over! I've also listed it on my local CL and photos are there.

I simply do not want to ship this, so I'm letting it go at a good price for pickup only.

Need other darkroom equipment? I'm selling anything from a Macbeth Densitometer with Color checker ($65), to easels ranging in size from 8x10 to 16x20 ( bogen and Saunders - even V Tracks), trays, timers, Hewes and Kindermann Stainless reels, enlarging lenses, and much more.

Last edited:
OP
OP

bjsmith7474

Shooter
35mm
The location on the left shows up for everyone right? just to check. Great time to take a quick trip to DC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom