FS: Rodenstock Geronar 210mm f6.8 in Copal 1

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Fotoguy20d, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Fotoguy20d

Fotoguy20d Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    For sale, as the title says, a Rodenstock Geronar 210mm f6.8 lens in all black Copal 1. I believe this is a triple construction - not in the same class as the much larger 210 f5.6s but also much smaller and lighter - not a bad little backpacking lens. In a nice copal 1 shutter. Fires well on all speeds - my tester needs a new battery but this sounds right around 1s and then the rest act progressively. Shutter blades are clean and dry but the aperture has a little oil on the back side of the blades. Lens glass is in nice shape but the rear is dirty/streaky. Front cap included. Photos make the shutter look dirty/dusty - it really isnt.

I'll price this cheap - figure you're buying the shutter and getting the glass for free [​IMG] - $150 net to me

Photos here:https://www.flickr.com/photos/522765...57698962147265

Thanks,
    Dan

[​IMG]IMG_5951 by Fotoguy20d, on Flickr

2. OP
    OP
    Fotoguy20d

Fotoguy20d Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    $135 net to me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.