For Sale FS Rodenstock 105mm Linear Warm up polarising filter. Near Mint £70 plus shipping

Schweppes

A
Schweppes

Twoism

D
Twoism

Skimming Stones

D
Skimming Stones

Stone In Focus

D
Stone In Focus

Recent Classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NegativeCreep
Recent bookmarks

david trumper

Shooter
Med. Format Pan
For sale is my Rodenstock 105mm Linear Warm up polarising filter. The glass and mount is clean. The mount is made out of brass. I believe that these warm up polarising filters were made by Heliopan for Rodenstock. It comes with the Lee case that I used to keep it safe.

The cost of shipping within the UK is £5 first class signed for. Outside of the UK is Airsure (tracked and insured) where available or International Signed for (insured and signed for). The cost to Europe is £10 and outside Europe is £13. Alternatively, you can inspect or pick up from Stanmore, North West London.

You can return the item to me for any reason. Please notify me within 10 days of receipt and return the item in the same condition that it was sent by insured, signed for post.

I have sold many items on APUG and can refer you to positive feedback.

Regards

David

Attachments

• _D1A8882.JPG
    _D1A8882.JPG
    500.8 KB · Views: 34
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom