Latest member
stngoldberg
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for Steve Goldstein (7)

Steve Goldstein

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Like the title says, I've got a shade under 700 (692, I believe) of these remaining from a box of 1000 I bought some time ago. Since I've switched to a slightly different negative storage system I no longer need them. For sale as a single lot to simplify shipping - please don't ask me to break them up. These sleeves are the same as the Archival Methods #31-003 here:

https://www.archivalmethods.com/product/side-lock-film-sleeves

but I bought them from a different source during the interval following the implosion of Light Impressions and before the creation of Archival Methods.

If you buy 10 or more 50-packs from Archival Methods they'll cost $5.25 each plus shipping, with a higher unit cost for fewer packs. I'm selling 14 packs of 50, which is $73.00 at their price (well, $73.50 but I knocked off 50 cents because one pack is short). Take the lot for $50.00 plus US shipping. Shipping weight is 3 lb 4 oz from ZIP 01864. I'm willing to split this into two nominally 350-piece lots, $30 for each smaller lot plus shipping, but I don't want to hassle with subdividing any further than this.

I'd prefer to sell these within the US as they may not be economical to ship internationally, but I'll let you decide. International shipments will be at your risk unless you want to pay for trackable shipping, which is not cheap!

Last edited:
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom