FS or Trade: JOBO 3010 Drum, 4x5 Film, and 4x5 Film Holders

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Jay Decker, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Jay Decker

Jay Decker Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    For Sale as a package:

1 - JOBO Expert 3010 Drum: This drum has been repaired. I purchased the drum on eBay, it was repaired when I received it, it was cracked, probably from being dropped, and was repaired with glue. I have used the drum numerous times, it works just fine for me, it does not leak, and it should have plenty of service life remaining.

4 - 4x5 film holders loaded with Ilford HP5+ film: used, no known issues, Fedelity and Riteway brand, and includes the HP5+ film box, which might have a couple sheets of film left in it.

2 - New sealed boxes of 4x5 Fuji Acros 100 B&W film: 10 sheets per box, 20 sheets total, 4/11 expiration, stored in my freezer since purchase.

1 - New sealed box of 4x5 Fuji Pro160S color film: 10 sheet box, 3/07 expiration, stored in my freezer since purchase.

1 - New sealed box of 4x5 Ilford FP4+ B&W film: 25 sheet box, 9/10 expiration, stored in my freezer since purchase.​

Reason for Selling: Getting out of this miniature format! :D Seriously, I tried 4x5 and could not get used to handling the small cameras... so, I'll stickin' to 8x10 cameras.

Trade: Will consider any of the following: 1) JOBO 3005 or 3006 drum, 2) 8x10 or 5x7 film, 3) Rittreck View camera with 5x7 back, or 4) cool lenses.

Cash Price: $400 OBO shipped CONUS.

Attached Files:

2. 2F/2F

2F/2F Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Will you split up the group for individual sale, and if so, for what prices?

Where is the drum cracked?

3. OP
    OP
    Jay Decker

Jay Decker Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    The drum cracked along a mold seam; and hence, it was an easy repair.

4. 2F/2F

2F/2F Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Thank you.

If you will consider splitting up the lot, please drop me a private message.

5. OP
    OP
    Jay Decker

Jay Decker Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Oops... there is a typo in the price above. The should read as follows:

Cash Price: $300 OBO shipped CONUS.

6. Robert Hall

Robert Hall Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    If you had a larger format you may have remembered to take your film from the fridge!