Latest member
thedwp75
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for B.S.Kumar (15)

B.S.Kumar

Subscriber
Shooter
4x5 Format
For sale are three Makro-Symmar 80mm f/5.6 Industrial Mount lenses. Each lens comes with a Makro-Unifoc 7 20-27mm 38mm focusing adapter. These lenses are used in machine inspection systems, and are optimized for 1:! magnification, though they work very well in the 0.5~2X range. They are designed for a maximum image sensor size of 100mm. The image circle at 1X is 141mm. The lens would be great for digitizing roll film, or as a macro lens on digital cameras. I used the Makro-Unifoc 7 focusing adapter ring as a retaining ring and secured the lens to a Copal 1 lens board. The image on the screen was crystal clear and sharp. The Unifoc protrudes beyond the rear barrel, causing some vignetting. I think RAF Cameras and Custom Tools could easily make an adapter to fit the lens on any camera you may want.

The glass on all three lenses is clear, and the irises work properly.

Photos:

Lens No. 1:

Makro-Symmar80mmf5-6-Lens-No1-01.jpg

Makro-Symmar80mmf5-6-Lens-No1-02.jpg

Makro-Symmar80mmf5-6-Lens-No1-03.jpg

Makro-Symmar80mmf5-6-Lens-No1-04.jpg

More technical details are here: https://www.stemmer-imaging.com/media/uploads/optics/16/162708-Schneider-Makro-Symmar-80-5.6.pdf

Price: 33,300 JPY / ~243 USD for one set of lens and adapter, including worldwide shipping via JapanPost EMS or courier. Customs duties, VAT and any handling charges levied by the post office or courier in your country are your responsibility.

Payment is in Japanese Yen, payable via Paypal invoice or bank transfer either directly or through through Wise (wise dot com, which may work out cheaper for you).

If you are buying from me for the first time, please give me your full name, Paypal email, verified street address and phone number and I will send you an invoice. If you would like to use the bank or Wise (wise dot com), please give me this information, and I will send you an invoice and instructions for making the transfer.

Thanks for looking,
Kumar

Last edited:
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom