For Sale FS: LF Lenses Fuji 150mm f6.3 (mini lens) / Fuji 210mm f 5.6 /Schneider 180mm Symmar

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helimat
Recent bookmarks

Sully75

Shooter
Medium Format
More stuff that has sat on LFPF for weeks. These are really really nice lenses, particularly the Fujis. I've dropped the prices considerably.

Fujinon 150mm f6.3 on Seiko size 0ish shutter
Now $170 + 6 S&H

Another somewhat uncommon little number. I feel really bad about selling this little thing because its performance is pretty ridiculous relative to its stature. But not having a camera to put it on means it has to go. Most of my best 4x5 pictures were with this lens. Just a winner. I don't know why but it worked for me. Beautiful stuff. Lightweight, you won't feel this one in your backpack.

Lens is in good user shape. Some cleaning marks. Dust is slightly more than average, but pretty normal. Never stopped me. Shutter sounds snappy and progressive. Aperture blades are clean and smooth. I always got good exposures with it. Hard to find a rear cap for it, there's not much meat back there for it to stick to. I bought a generic cap and added tape to the cap to give some friction (sticky towards the cap, of course). It mostly works. Front cap is some generic job I got that fits pretty ok. The retaining is banged up at the slots. Looks like someone worked pretty hard getting it off a board at some point. Probably because they realized this lens is AWESOME! JK. The ring turns fine, I always hand tighten retaining rings.

This is a real sleeper. AKA a star.

Fujinon - W 210mm f5.6
Now $230 + 6 S&H

Coatings are perfect. Less than expected dust. Aperture is clean and smooth, just mildly stiff but still fine. Just a really lovely lens. Original caps. Comes with generic cable release.

New lens up for sale:
Silver Schneider-Kreuznach Symmar 180mm 5.6/315mm f12 $120 + $5
A pretty nice lens in good user shape. It has dust about what you'd expect. Shutter sounds about right. There's some paint chipping off the shutter. This is either a pretty nice 180mm lens or a pretty shitty 315mm lens depending on the conversion. I never had a camera that would do 315mm so I never had a chance to try it, although I wanted to. A great lens for 5x7. I made many pictures with it that I consider to be my best. I found it to be a great portrait length for a full length portrait. I'm going to hold on to the two fujis for my kit and see if I do anything with them.

Fuji 150mm f6.3
Sample Pictures:
5864118765_9b0d8c3884_o.jpg

5864118849_b491cb84f3_o.jpg

5724056272_426e587eac_o.jpg

2013_11_22_+2_+3.jpg

k_jupiter

Shooter
Multi Format
I'll put in my two words for the 150/6.3. Nice lens. I also have taken many shots on 4x5 with this Fuji Lens. It's a winner and the price is right. What a great Christmas gift.

tim in san jose

OP
OP

Sully75

Shooter
Medium Format
Thanks Tim. I'm surprised at how slow these lenses are to move.

I also should note that the lensboards have been sold...I should have made that clear earlier.

I'm going to drop the prices a little bit more.

Now $160 + 6 S&H

Fujinon - W 210mm f5.6
Now $215 + 6 S&H

Silver Schneider-Kreuznach Symmar 180mm 5.6/315mm f12 $110 + $5

removed account4

Subscriber
Shooter
Hybrid
wow that symmar is a beautiful lens ....
i love using my 210/370 ... converted << its a great portrait lens.
i wish i had the $$ this lens is sweet and DIRT CHEAP !

good luck with your sale !

john

OP
OP

Sully75

Shooter
Medium Format
Schneider is sold. The fujis are still available. Quite beautiful lenses.

OP
OP

Sully75

Shooter
Medium Format
Going to the PO in a little bit. Would love to add these to the packages.

So a little price drop

Now $145 + 6 S&H

Fujinon - W 210mm f5.6
Now $195 + 6 S&H

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom