FS: Hasselblad 501cm Chrome Body, 60mm CB Lens

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by brent8927, Aug 28, 2018.

1. brent8927

brent8927 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I just sold my CFV back and don't have a use for the chrome body or 60mm lens anymore (I like the 80mm perspective, and purchased this to have a "90" with the CFV crop factor taken into account). I have a black-trim 501c with another 5 black-trim film bodies, so I don't want to re-create the wheel.

I purchased the body from KEH in Ex+ condition. I'd argue it's still in the same shape--it didn't get a ton of use as I still generally preferred my film 501c setup to this body, which was used exclusively with the CFV back I mentioned above. It is in very nice shape--see pictures. Unfortunately I do not have a focusing screen at this time, as I sold the one that came with the CFV back and while I do have an extra plain focusing screen (Maxwell) and the Acute Matte D split prism/grid screen, I would like to hold onto those at this time.

The lens looks great. The glass and body are look fantastic but for a larger than normal dust inside the glass towards the front element (seen only at certain angles, and never affected any images), and some markings along the front barrel (near the T* and serial no). The glass is otherwise pristine and the barrel is pretty close as well. If you are not familiar with the CB lens, it has the exact same optical design as the CF series (unlike the 80mm CB, which was different from the CF lens line), but with all the benefits of CFI/E ergonomics. You will not be disappointed in this lens!

For the body: Asking $900 with shipping included. I am willing to trade for a black-trim 501cm or 501c, but I would only accept one in at least Ex+ condition or better (no screen necessary). I want a backup black body that I can also someday give to my son along with one of my film backs, so it has to be a nice one! Sadly, I sold a black 501cm to get this chrome one so I'd have one to match the CFV back...

For the 60mm CB lens: Asking $500 with shipping included. Lens hood included.

If you are interested in both, I will take $1300 with shipping included.

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    brent8927

brent8927 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Lowering price to $850 for the body and $450 for the lens. $1150 for both together.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.