FS: Fuji-W 210/5.6 in DB board

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by sepiareverb, Dec 31, 2017.

1. sepiareverb

sepiareverb Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Fujinon W 210mm f/5.6 on a Sinar DB board, with caps. Glass is lovely, but not 100% perfect, with one extremely tiny mark on the front – only visible in some light – I have circled it in the last image, and some wispy marks that seem to be some residue from a cleaning fluid (?), as they don't remain consistent when I've wiped the lens. These are also barely visible, and only in raking light. I only noticed them when marking up the photo. No internal dust to note. Some marks in the paint of the barrel, mostly on the leading edges. I would say the entire package has seen little use, board looks near new.

Filter Size; 67mm, and lettering on the outside of the barrel, which would appear to make it a NW lens according to this list. Should then have an image circle of 300mm. Cells do fit in a Copal 1 shutter.

IMG_2304.jpg IMG_2306.jpg IMG_2307.jpg IMG_2309.jpg

I have no way to test the board on a camera, but the aperture blades move freely without issue. This came to me as part of a lot, as I was unable to convince the seller to separate the pieces. Note rear cap is not perfect, there is some tape inside to help keep it snug.

Looking for $180 including shipping within the US. For out of country shipping I would need to figure a price, please give me your post code if you want to inquire. I'm located in Vermont, zip 05819.

2. OP
    OP
    sepiareverb

sepiareverb Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    May also be a CM-W with a 309mm image circle.

3. OP
    OP
    sepiareverb

sepiareverb Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    How does $150 sound?

4. OP
    OP
    sepiareverb

sepiareverb Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Now $125. Would like this off my desk.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.