FS: Fuji-W 210/5.6 in DB board

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by sepiareverb, Dec 31, 2017.

1. sepiareverb

sepiareverb Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Fujinon W 210mm f/5.6 on a Sinar DB board, with caps. Glass is lovely, but not 100% perfect, with one extremely tiny mark on the front – only visible in some light – I have circled it in the last image, and some wispy marks that seem to be some residue from a cleaning fluid (?), as they don't remain consistent when I've wiped the lens. These are also barely visible, and only in raking light. I only noticed them when marking up the photo. No internal dust to note. Some marks in the paint of the barrel, mostly on the leading edges. I would say the entire package has seen little use, board looks near new.

Filter Size; 67mm, and lettering on the outside of the barrel, which would appear to make it a NW lens according to this list. Should then have an image circle of 300mm. Cells do fit in a Copal 1 shutter.

IMG_2304.jpg IMG_2306.jpg IMG_2307.jpg IMG_2309.jpg

I have no way to test the board on a camera, but the aperture blades move freely without issue. This came to me as part of a lot, as I was unable to convince the seller to separate the pieces. Note rear cap is not perfect, there is some tape inside to help keep it snug.

Looking for $180 including shipping within the US. For out of country shipping I would need to figure a price, please give me your post code if you want to inquire. I'm located in Vermont, zip 05819.

2. OP
    OP
    sepiareverb

sepiareverb Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    May also be a CM-W with a 309mm image circle.

3. OP
    OP
    sepiareverb

sepiareverb Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    How does $150 sound?

4. OP
    OP
    sepiareverb

sepiareverb Subscriber

Shooter: