FS - Eversmart Pro and Jazz + scanners

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Misc. -Anything Goes' started by cdavis32, Feb 21, 2017.

1. cdavis32

cdavis32 Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    I have an Eversmart Pro and Jazz + scanner for sale. I'd like to sell them together, but willing to split them up... Both work well - I'm not using them anymore, and looking to reclaim some space.

The sale includes:

Eversmart Pro
    Jazz +
    A bunch of Masks - most uncut
    3 - G4 tower's
    3 - LCD monitors for computers(2 apple studio displays, and 1 cheaper lcd)
    A whole bunch of IDE hard drives, software, scsi cards and cables

Basically, it's enough to have 2 working scanners, with items in reserve for backup!

Price: $600 for everything - OBO... my wife really wants them out of the house!

Located in Jacksonville, FL

The scanners are pretty impressive - they're big(but fit on a table) and incredibly high quality. I've also listed on LF forum and facebook.

2. OP
    OP
    cdavis32

cdavis32 Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    bump... offers accepted!

3. jazzblueAE

jazzblueAE Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Long shot, but are these all still available?

4. OP
    OP
    cdavis32

cdavis32 Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    These were donated to an arts organization in the spring... so not available anymore.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.