FS: Eddie Bauer Photo Vest, X-Small

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Steve Goldstein, Nov 8, 2018 at 11:29 AM.

1. Steve Goldstein

Steve Goldstein Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I bought this some years ago for my wife, but she didn’t like it. It's used and in excellent condition. This thing has got pockets on its pockets! The entire back is a zipper compartment, plus there's the outer pouch on the back for a short tripod. Oh, and did I mention it's got pockets?

The model in the photos (my wife) is 5’3” (160cm) tall and the vest just fits her. This would be perfect for your smaller grandchild/sherpa. It fits into a USPS flat-rate box and will cost me $13.65 to ship, so how about $20 to leave me a little after shipping and PayPal fees?

Neither the John Sexton photo in the background or my wife are included at this price.

US addresses only for now.

Vest1.jpg Vest2.jpg Vest3.jpg

2. cjbecker

cjbecker Member
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    For the life of me, I can’t figure out what one could possibly use all the pockets for? Spare pro body, 4 extra lenses. 50 rolls of film, note pad, light meter, snack, sleeping bag, tent, coleman lantern?

3. OP
    OP
    Steve Goldstein

Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Beats me, but photo vests always seem to have large numbers of pockets. I have a vest (not EB) where the front bottom pockets are large enough for 4x5 holders, that's handy.

4. Alan Edward Klein

Alan Edward Klein Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    You can keep all your film in there., filters, cigarettes, pint of whiskey, ham and cheese sandwich.

5. CMoore

CMoore Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Well.....you do not HAVE to use it All.!
    Some people give me a hard time about my back-pack. But, like this vest, you are wearing it anyway, so you can stuff it with as little or as much as you like.
    If a person DOES use a vest, and this fits, it will be about the best 20 bux they could ever spend. You will never have to buy another.....unless, maybe you are a teenager :smile:

6. Alan Edward Klein

Alan Edward Klein Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I had one for many many years. I found it was too hot in the summer to wear and too cold in the winter. So it sat in my closet for about three decades until I threw it out when I moved. Also, I gave up smoking and drinking. :smile:

7. MattKing

MattKing Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    FWIW, I use a non-photographic specific vest with a fair number of pockets for a lot of my photography.
    In warm weather, it adds pockets without adding much warmth.
    In cold weather, it fits nicely over a sweater or other source of warmth.
    It provides extra protection on the shoulder where the neck straps ride.
    It provides a place for my phone.
    And I can leave it in my car with my tripod - most of my photography originates from my car.
    GLWS
    Unfortunately, I haven't been able to wear anything XS since the early 1970s.

8. OP
    OP
    Steve Goldstein

Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    $15. That covers the cost of postage and paypal fees. If it's not spoken for by Wednesday morning US Eastern Time it goes out in the trash.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.