For Sale FS: Chamonix 45N-2 w/ 5 holders, Wista Loupe, Dark Cloth and Board

Recent Classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philipandre
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for NortheastPhotographic (1)

Shooter
Medium Format
I am sad sad sad to sell my beloved 45N-2 kit. But I bought this for a job, and now the job is over. If I were made of money I would keep it, but sadly I am not. I will be seeking a Chamonix camera in the future when I am more financially secure however, and probably an 8x10!

My kit includes:

Chamonix 45N-2 w/ rear GG protector.
Chamonix copal 0 lens board.
5 plastic and film tested light-tight film holders.
Wista focusing loupe.
Harrison small focusing cloth.

The camera is in great shape. There are some signs of use but no defects or damage of any kind. It performed flawlessly on my project, in which I exposed over 60 sheets of Provia 100F. My chromes are sharp as a tack thanks to this rock solid camera. The film holders are likewise light tight as I just confirmed with ample sheets of said film. The Wista loupe shows some wear but has no optical defects.

At current pricing this kit would cost approximately $1200 (Assuming a used price of $15 per film holder and $40 for the loupe). I am asking $950 shipped for all of this.

PP fee is optional and on the buyer. Kills me to sell this!

Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/KMRmtfmpctEWvMT66

Lens board and dark cloth not pictured but I can supply photos on request. They're in perfect shape.

OP
OP
NortheastPhotographic
Shooter
Medium Format
Ok I'm ready to part this out since nobody seems to want the kit.

45N-2 Body in Tenba Lens Wrap + Copal 0 board $750

Film Holders: $10/ea

Wista Loup: $45.00

Harrison Small Focusing Cloth: $45.00

These prices are net to me, so you'll need to add shipping, and again the PP fee is optional and on the buyer.

Last edited:
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom