Threads
Members
Latest member
coralluxurycleaning
Recent bookmarks

JW PHOTO

Shooter
Medium Format
I checked into this sometime back and found out it's Clayton's F76+ rebranded and also Arista Premium Liquid is the same Clayton F76+ developer. So, if you can't find much searching FA-1027 you can now also search Clayton's F76 or Arista Premium Liquid. I have never tried this developer, but hear it's darn good regardless of what some people think. Most of those folks who condemn the hype admit they have never tried it.

Shooter
Multi Format
I used a couple of bottles of it. It's a fine developer. Very clean negatives with low fog. Prints very easily. I'd say quality wise it's somewhere between Xtol and TMax, with great shadow speed, and highlights somewhere between the slightly held back Xtol highlights and the beautiful intense highlights of TMax.
As usual, there is no magic in a developer, it's just a tool. How you use it ends up being a thousand times more important.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom