For sale: Pentax P30t with lens for parts or repair $15

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by keithostertag, Dec 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keithostertag

keithostertag Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    For sale: Pentax P30t 35mm film camera with lens for parts or repair $15 plus shipping.

Selling this for an estate of a friend. Looks good, but I cannot get the shutter to trip despite new batteries. Might just be a stuck magnet or similar, don't know, but not going to take it apart to try to fix it myself as I don't use 35mm equipment anymore. It sat unused in a box for several years.

Everything else seems to work as intended: metering, transport, DOF preview, etc. Clean inside and out.

The 50mm/2 lens is a cheap one... works and focus is fine but the aperture ring sticks a bit. No evidence of fungus or scratches.

Shipping will be for about 2 pounds from 47150.

I also have a minty Vivitar 70-210mm 4.5/5.6 Macro Focusing Zoom lens for this mount (PK/AR) I will be selling. Inquire if interested.

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    keithostertag

keithostertag Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Still for sale

3. OP
    OP
    keithostertag

keithostertag Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Sale pending.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.