So I finally got all the basic stuff needed to develop a print, and tonight I did a quick and dirty run. I set everything up in the bathroom at my studio and developed a print. I made about 5 prints of this before I got to this one. I know that its not perfect, probably needs tons of improvement in areas ranging from the camera all the way to the fixer, but I did it. I bought the camera, shot the film, developed the film, and made the print - a completely manual process. Now that I've gotten the excitement of the camera purchase, and the film purchase, and the darkroom out of my system, its time to get down to business. I need to read some books, do some research, brush up on my shooting, and start the hands on learning in the darkroom. In any event, here is a scan of my first print in over 15 years.