Threads
Members
Latest member
Lightspeed2000
Recent bookmarks

dtomasula

Shooter
Multi Format
Does anyone know the screw-in filter size of the front element on a Nikkor-W 210mm f/5.6 lens?

I've read the filter size is both 67mm and 70mm, but mine is larger than these two.

I have a 72mm screw-in filter that falls into the front element, so I suspect the size is 77mm. The lens comes with a slip-on lens cap from Nikon that is marked 80mm, but it fits over the entire front element, so I know the filter size is less than 80mm.

L Gebhardt

Subscriber
Shooter
Large Format
dtomasula said:
Does anyone know the screw-in filter size of the front element on a Nikkor-W 210mm f/5.6 lens?

I've read the filter size is both 67mm and 70mm, but mine is larger than these two.

I have a 72mm screw-in filter that falls into the front element, so I suspect the size is 77mm. The lens comes with a slip-on lens cap from Nikon that is marked 80mm, but it fits over the entire front element, so I know the filter size is less than 80mm.

Mine has a 67mm front filter size. My lens is only about 2 years old so you may have an older one.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom