jowens
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for lifthard1 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifthard1

Shooter
35mm RF
Selling my beloved 645 PRO to fund another kit.Will include body,ae metered prism,120 back ,220 insert,80 f2.8 n lens & 150 f3.5n,angle finder N (Like New),power winder(WG402) , shutter release adapter . All in good condition the winder is a lil sticky & the 150 has some adhesive residue on it.Caps for both lens and camera included.Base Plate not included.Price $500 shipped (CONUS ONLY) and pp. I have 100% feedback on the bay as lifthard2001 and over at FM under the same user name.

_DSF0661 by lifthard1, on Flickr

_DSF0665 by lifthard1, on Flickr

See More pics here

Dead Link Removed

alexfilm

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
Wonderful collection at a great price. This was my first medium format system that I bought and I still enjoy using it. I'm sure someone will have a good time with this setup.

dorff

Shooter
Multi Format
Wonderful collection at a great price. This was my first medium format system that I bought and I still enjoy using it. I'm sure someone will have a good time with this setup.

I agree. My 645 Pro (TL) is my most used film camera. I was very fortunate to buy mine with grip, 80/1.9, 150/4, 300/5.6 and 500/5.6 plus extension tubes and extra inserts, for something like $550. It is a fine camera that handles very pleasantly, and the lenses are great.

Soeren

Shooter
Multi Format
Hmm interesting.
What kind of payment meths do you accept? and what does CONUS only mean?
Best regards

Soeren

Shooter
Multi Format

KennyMark

Shooter
Multi Format
lifthard1, I make this suggestion as a way to take advantage of an interested buyer, that happens to be overseas. You could agree to a price with Soren, create a private auction on that one auction site, invite him to bid on it, and then ship it using their new global shipping program. I've already sold some items this way and it is very convenient for the seller. At the close of the auction, they tell the overseas buyer what the total cost of the auction and shipping will be. The buyer pays for it using one of the usual ways. They send the seller a shipping address in Louisville, KY, or some other US based address, where they take care of the international shipping portion.
So if you're hesitant to ship outside of the US for any of the valid reasons to be so, consider this as an option.
I've simplified the process a bit, presuming that you already understand how to create an auction, etc. The only negative is that you will pay a final value fee and of course any PayPal fees if you use that.
Just an option since you have someone interested...

Soeren

Shooter
Multi Format
And Im still interested, though I wont go to US to collect :D
Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom