Ever see a Pentax belt clip?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Equipment' started by BetterSense, Feb 6, 2009.

1. BetterSense

BetterSense Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    In the ME user's manual, near the end, there is a super-cool accessory shown, which is a big fat belt clip for clipping your camera to your belt. It goes on the back of the camera somehow. I really want one of these, because due to shoulder injury I can't comfortably use shoulder straps. But I've never seen one.

2. markbarendt

markbarendt Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    No, but I had a similar idea yesterday, attaching a quick release base to a comfy belt.

3. John Koehrer

John Koehrer Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    DAG camera repair has some(one) for Leica screw mount cameras on his site. I don't think I;ve seen the official Pentax branded unit, but there were aftermarket clips available long time ago.

4. paul ewins

paul ewins Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    The ME one turns up from time to time, the MX and Auto 110 versions are a lot rarer.

5. eddym

eddym Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Back in the late '70's I owned an MX, and I went to a presentation at a local camera store about the Pentax lineup. The Pentax rep there had a camera clipped to his belt; I don't remember if it was an ME or MX. I thought it was really cool, but never owned one.

6. OP
    OP
    BetterSense

BetterSense Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    If fabrication capabilities, I suppose you could make one that wrapped around the base and screwed into the tripod socket. That doesn' describe me though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.