Alright, so today my 98% sulphuric acid arrived, so I decided to get around to doing this and posting a result. The process was basically as follows: E-6 First Developer and First Wash as normal, then B&W Reversal bleach. This removed the B&W negative, leaving a B&W positive. Was then washed, and colour developed, bleached, washed (possibly didn't wash enough here), colour developed again, and then run as normal from there. So it got 2 stages of colour development. The highlights are fully clear, with a pink bias, either from staining from not washing enough, or the rehal bleach made some undevelopable halide developable (such as displacing silver iodide to silver bromide?). If that's the case, the film could use a short duration in something like 1g/L potassium thiocyanate to re-clear the highlights in the halide positive to prevent this. The film was Elitechrome 100. The saturation really is this excessive on a light table. All I've done is correct close to what it looks like on a table, minus the pink highlights (the clouds now appear white, instead of pink) - forgot to bring the original scan back with me to show that, but this will do for now to get an idea. I don't have normal EBX 100 dMax values to post, but you can probably find them in the Kodak data sheet, the dMax values for this process I got were 4.51, 4.7, 4.29. Which is massive. I inspected the images after the first colour development stage.. where it had B&W positive stacked with the colour positive.. those also looked quite incredible, and I would like to try that with skipping the bleach.. just fixing.