For Sale Darkroom kit, Philips PCS 2000's, dirty Schneider 80/4 lens, 12x16 trays

Yesterdays Disguise

A
Yesterdays Disguise

Lake Country Corp.

A
Lake Country Corp.

Redwood

A
Redwood

Graffitis

A
Graffitis

Winchester street singers

A
Winchester street singers

Recent Classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhotoGeek35
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for hoojammyflip (0)

hoojammyflip

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
Buyer collects from Leamington Spa, UK:

a) 2x Philips PCS 2000, with one anti newton glass plate from Focal Point, 4x glass plates, 6x6 box as well as 2x 35mm boxes. One of the enlargers is like new, and was kept boxed up, the other was used as my enlarger for the last 3 years. Asking GBP 100 for both to be sold as a pair. Reason for selling is that I think for medium format I am going to be better served with the LPL 6700 and 7700 which I have just bought. However, for 35mm, these enlargers are excellent, particularly good for split grade printing due to the remote control unit preventing movement of the head when changing the grade mid exposure.

b) Schneider Componon S 80/4, in poor condition. Glass is clean internally, but the rear element is covered in some grub which I cannot remove. Includes a Kowa bubble. GBP 10.

c) 12x16 print processing trays, three in total, red white and gray. GBP 10.

d) Paterson EM10 exposure meter, boxed. GBP 5.

Cheers, James.

OP
OP

hoojammyflip

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
Update to listing, and bump:
1) Philips PCS 2000, older of the two, asking GBP 40, plus GBP 15 postage for mainland UK only, otherwise please contact me for a price on postage
2) 80mm Componon S lens, dirty rear element
3) 3 12x16 print trays

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom