Darkroom in or near Delaware, OH ?

Discussion in 'Great Lakes Region' started by Jayd, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Jayd

Jayd Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have been trying to find a Camera club or some other arrangement where I can rent a medium format darkroom in or close to Delaware, OH. I am a long time armature with professional experience and references. My main interest is B&W but I would like to try color if available. I've had my own darkroom but my present home and situation is somewhat of a challenge, and I don't have to tell you how poor quality and expensive sent out B&W is. I'd do scanning but I haven't seen great results nor do I have that great of scanner and printer let alone the several hundred dollars to buy Photo shop for proper image filtering. I will supply my own supplies and clean up, I may even buy an enlarger if a deal I've been working on happens.

Jay

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.