Members
Latest member
Artist-Photographer
Recent bookmarks

davela

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
I am selling a Canon TLb body. The TLb was one of the classic mechanical Canon SLR bodies from the 1960's. This camera can use any FD, FL or R mount Canon lens, although metering procedures vary. A manual can be found at this link:

http://www.cameramanuals.org/canon_pdf/canon_tlb.pdf

The condition is good. There are no optical or mechanical problems and the TTL meter even reads within a 1/2 stop of my Sekonic L28 handheld meter using an alkaline battery in the camera. Like most vintage SLR's, this camera would benefit from new light seals if serious use is contemplated. There shutter speeds all sound good, the advance is smooth, and finder is clear except for minor dust specks.

While the TLb was considered an economy body in it's day, the TLb's build quality is exceptional by contemporary standards (in my opinion). Sold as shown with the nicely made original Canon strap. Bargain priced too.

Price: $15 plus shipping

Attachments

• canon-tlb-1.JPG
    canon-tlb-1.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 125
  • canon-tlb-2.JPG
    canon-tlb-2.JPG
    224.3 KB · Views: 54

MattKing

Shooter
Multi Format
They are great cameras, but they aren't quite that old.

The TLb was introduced in 1974.

Good luck with your sale.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom