Latest member
backseatpilot
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for davela (4)

davela

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
Canon 50mm F1.8 for Leica thread mount rangefinders. The focus is smooth, the iris action normal, and the cosmetic condition is good. There are numerous tiny cleaning micro-scratches on the front element as is common in lenses from the 1950's. There is a bit of oil on the iris blades (also common). I do not think these issues will impact use as the overall glass aspect is clean and clear. Sold with substitute front cap. Bargain priced. Price: $98 plus insured shipping

Paterson Super 4 reel, new-old-stock. The text on the box says this is adjustable to 35mm, 126, 127, 120, and 220 formats. Sold as shown with original box and inspection certificate. Price: $10 plus shipping

Paterson 6X6 cm negative files - 25 pages in each package. New and sealed. I have three packages. Price: $10 each plus shipping

Soligor 35mm bulk loader. New, boxed, with instructions. Price: $12 plus shipping

Comments are welcome, but I don't follow them all that closely, so please PM or email me if you need to purchase something. I accept PayPal, personal checks, cash, and money orders. Thanks! - David

Attachments

• canon-50mm-f1.8-1.JPG
    canon-50mm-f1.8-1.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 81
  • canon-50mm-f1.8-2.JPG
    canon-50mm-f1.8-2.JPG
    248.2 KB · Views: 75
  • paterson-reel.JPG
    paterson-reel.JPG
    279.9 KB · Views: 52
  • patterson-files.JPG
    patterson-files.JPG
    486.7 KB · Views: 51
  • soligor-loader-1.JPG
    soligor-loader-1.JPG
    216.3 KB · Views: 63
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom