Members
Latest member
NegativeCreep
Recent bookmarks

momus

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
I decided that having two SLR systems was not too bright, so I'm selling two Canon FD lenses. They're both breech lock mounts, and have no issues w/ the focus, glass, aperture blades, etc. Cosmetics are very good. The FD 135 2.5 is one of the finest lenses I've ever used, period, but it's big and heavy, as you would expect a 135 2.5 lens to be. Comes w/ a Canon front cap and rear cap. It's the later model w/ the built in hood and the filter size is 58mm. It's $60 plus shipping. The FD 50 1.4 is the chrome nose model, also has the 58mm filter size, and it's $35 plus shipping. Comes w/ a Canon front cap, no rear cap. US sales only at this point. If you want them both I'll ship them insured for free. No pics yet, but if you're interested I can put some up later today or email them to you. Here's some shots from the FD 135. I hope it's OK to link to another photo hosting site (photobucket) but if it's not let me know and I'll remove it forth with.

http://s1241.photobucket.com/user/s...0 in Acufine/Canon A1 with FD 135 Lens?sort=3

Last edited by a moderator:
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom