Canham DLC 4x5 - Recent CLA / lenses

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by dodphotography, Jun 14, 2018.

1. dodphotography

dodphotography Member
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    This camera , a Canham DLC 4x5, was purchased from KEH under their EXC rating. I recently sent the camera in for a full overhaul by Keith Canham. Most of the camera checked out perfectly fine and the camera was updated with one key feature: the focus locks were upgraded to include small metallic posts that eliminate the ability to overtighgen those features. This was a big feature that the DLC2 had. No issues to speak of, bellows are light tight, tons of draw on this camera. It’s never been dropped or mishandled. GG is night and bright.

Asking 1500 USD shipped free within CONUS. Message me for pictures.

LENSES:

12 Inch Goerz RD Artar... never measured actual image circle but covers 8x10 on closer work, clips at infinity, and is a great crossover optic that allows 4x5 and 8x10 work, within reason. Lens was professionally mounted by the folks at SK Grimes. It comes in a near perfect Ilex 4, which was NOS. Certainly the cleanest RD I’ve come across.

Asking 400 USD shipped free within CONUS

150mm Schneider G Claron in User condition, glass is fine, minor cleaning marks but otherwise does it’s job. Super small lens mounted in a copal 0 Black Shutter.

Asking 175 shipped within CONUS

2. OP
    OP
    dodphotography

dodphotography Member
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    DLC price dropped to 1300 USD shipped free.

3. OP
    OP
    dodphotography

dodphotography Member
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Bump

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.