Members
Latest member
coralluxurycleaning
Recent bookmarks

Dennis S

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Was trolling through Google looking for a cheap camera to get parts from when I happened across a site that might have what I need. Not only does he have them they are NEW. A black film rewind knob (AE 1p) which are rare and a back film door latch (Elan II) are on their way to me. Anyone need some small parts that break check him out. He accepts Paypal and ships to Canada cheaply ($6) He has many pages of parts that are hard to locate and friendly/fast service:
http://billrogers.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

heterolysis

Shooter
Multi Format
Oh!

Thank you!! I need a couple of gears/screws that mysteriously disappeared from my Hasselblad. Opened it up one day and they just weren't there. No wonder it never cranked properly.

momus

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
Excellent find. The days of finding what you need in a thrift store or garage sale seem to be gone, and ever since KEH discontinued their AS-IS department (sadly), I've been wondering what I'd do if, and when, something breaks on my ancient cameras. Gonna bookmark Bill's site right now.

mgb74

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Nice resource. Many repair persons don't sell parts except as part of a repair (understandable but not always what we need).

What was also interesting is his AI conversion; as they use the factory aperture ring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom