Bronica SQ-A with 80mm and speed grip

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by campy51, Oct 11, 2018.

1. campy51

campy51 Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Bought this camera about 6 months ago so I could do some occasional b&w. It's is excellent condition except the grip shows more wear than the camera. It was purchased separately and it makes it much more enjoyable to use. I also purchased a Rolleiflex 2.8C which will also be for sale, a couple of 500 C/M's. I sold one of the 500 C/M's and will keep the other.
    The focus screen has some circular scratches that were there when I bought it, lens is very smooth focusing and the shutter and blades are good. To be honest this handles much better than the 500 C/M and if I didn't have a bug up my ass for a chrome body Hassy I would keep it. If there is anything you want me to check let me know.
    Price is $400 net to me plus shipping to U.S. only IMG_6470.jpg IMG_6471.jpg IMG_6472.jpg IMG_6473.jpg IMG_6474.jpg IMG_6476.jpg IMG_6477.jpg

2. Trask

Trask Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    Ditto your comments about the Speed Grip making handling so much better — I’ve got the same set-up, and the Grip really makes handling and leveling the camera much easier, and the thumb film advance speeds up shooting. GLWS.

3. OP
    OP
    campy51

campy51 Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Bump

4. OP
    OP
    campy51

campy51 Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    bump

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.